“Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” Henry David Thoreau [Walden]
Welcome to Solitude! A cabin in the woods that was designed to bring the natural world into the comfort of the interior. Located on 3 wooded acres, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, Solitude embodies the essence of simple living.
* Private setting among the pines
* 4 Person Hot Tub
* Central Air Conditioning/Heat
* 43" Smart TV with Netflix and Chromecast
* 10x26 covered porch
* 8x10 Screen Porch with table and chairs
* Charcoal grill
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Stone Fireplace with Electric Logs
* Outdoor fire pit
* Pets Welcome ($20 per night pet fee)
* 7 Miles north of Luray, VA.
* 20 Minutes to Shenandoah National Park
* River access is a 1 mile walk from cabin (Directions in Welcome book in cabin)
Solitude embodies the words of Thoreau when he wrote “Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity.” Come visit us and experience life to its fullest in your very own cabin in the woods.